Xplore Tablets for Fire Departments
Firefighters’ jobs often happen in the heat of the moment, and there is no time for data delays when an emergency call comes in. They need to know where to respond, the fastest way to get there, and the severity of the situation. Pen and paper data documentation is simply not realistic when dealing with fire or water. An Xplore rugged tablet is a great option for fire departments that need reliable dispatch communication channels, GPS guidance to the incident location, and real-time coordination with other emergency response agencies.
Designed to be intrinsically safe in potentially explosive environments, Xplore C1D2/C1Z2 and ATEX-compliant tablets are the best option when the stakes are high and you need a durable tablet that can deliver critical mobility for fire & rescue crews. Xplore rugged tablets are built to run even when external temperatures rise amid potentially flammable gas and fluids, and Xplore tablets won’t shut down when exposed to water. Xplore rugged tablets offer the additional advantage of capacitive and resistive touch capabilities for use in the rain and with gloves.
Xplore rugged tablets help fire and rescue departments:
- — Capture, share and receive real-time fire/rescue incident updates via 4G and Wi-Fi
- — Review area schematics and hydrant locations,
- — Receive accurate GPS guidance to get firefighters on-site faster
- — Inspect the scene and document evidence with mobile data collection tools such as pen, camera, or video
- — Record or stream live feeds of incidents to HQ using built-in cameras
- — Access checklists and document violations during building inspections
- — Help ensure the safety of emergency responders in hazmat and other explosive scenarios
- — Stay online while on foot in any weather condition with extreme temperature resistance, including rain, snow, sunshine, and even dust
Xplore’s featured rugged tablets forfire and rescue departments include: